With 2 small girls, my love of baking can be a little more difficult than I would like.
So when when a recipe is easy, I am all jumping up & down with excitement.
& it was it's delicious, I am over the moon!
So this recipe from the Pioneer Woman is right up my alley!


First, you want to get your double boiler going. In my case, I have yet to get one {its on my list... for like the past 5 years} 
So I just ghetto double boiler it & put two pots on top of one another. It works pretty great despite it's looks! 
Anyway, You want to add in your chocolate chips!


 Next, add in the liquid gold.
I mean, sweetened condensed milk.
Does anyone ever get over how this looks & how thick it is?
Every time, I'm re-surprised.

This is my double boiler trick.
I know, I know.
But it works.


While that is sitting. Get your pan ready.
You will want to cover your pan your foil.
Smooth out your foil as much as you can so you fudge will be nice & smooth!
Spray with cooking spray.


You will see I switch pans through out the photos.
That's because I decided after the last time I made this I wanted it to be thinner.
Fudge is rich & getting the right amount of thickness makes this the perfect, pop in your mouth treat for having people over for the holidays!



Now head back of the to stove top. 
It should not look like this! I realized my mixture was good to go & was running out of time so i wasn't able to snag a photo.

Stir slowly, once it comes together. Don't lolly gag. Get that stuff in your pan!
This mixture can get tricky & You don't want to wait to long!
Dump it all in your greased pan!

Then take a butter knife, & smooth it around!


Next, you want to make your peppermint fudge well peppermint fudge.
You can crush up your own peppermints or I bought these babies. They are amazing.
Sprinkle them on top, a lot or a little depending on your liking!


You want to cover your pan with plastic wrap & stick it in the fridge for 2 hours!

When the 2 hours is up, it's ready!
Lift out the foil from the pan with the fudge still in it. 
Peel back the foil & cut into your desired sized square! I did perfect bit sized squares!


& there you have it!
The perfect treat for a holiday get together or bundle up to give to someone during the holidays!!
Enjoy!!


What you need:

3 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 can (14 Oz. Size) Sweetened Condensed Milk
8 whole Peppermint Candies, Crushed

Melt the chocolate chips & milk in a double boil.
Once it's come together, spread into a foiled line & greased pan.
Sprinkle peppermint pieces on top.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Cut & serve!